Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Duggars Continuing to Have Children



Dear Duggars,




STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. THAT'S ENOUGH. WE GET IT. CHECK. MESSAGE RECEIVED.

I can't even with this family.

"I don't know how it happened," Jim Bob joked.

I do. You can't climb off your wife for long enough to let her uterus recover from the last baby you shoved in there.

"We are so excited," Michelle said. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

If by "God" you mean "Your questionably straight husband who has declared himself King of your Vagina," Michelle, then yes, I guess that's what has happened.

I'm a mildly religious gal, I can appreciate the idea that God creates life. But you know what else God created? BIRTH CONTROL.

People who are so anti science and technology sure are willing to use it a heck of a lot when it benefits them. They don't have a television, yet they fund their personal Jesus Army with a hefty paycheck from TLC, don't they? They believe that when Michelle "Clown Car Uterus" Duggar gets pregnant again, it's a miracle of life and God willed it so, yet when that child is born extremely premature and the delivery nearly kills baby and mom, there's no reason they shouldn't use all the best medical science possible to ensure that child lives. I'm not wishing death upon their kids or anything, but it certainly reeks of hypocrisy to me.

Enough. Get separate bedrooms or something. Snip his vas deferens. Tie your tubes. Remove your uterus. Because frankly, it's a fuckin miracle it hasn't fallen out in protest already.


***EDIT/UPDATE*** It has. Three times.




No comments:

Post a Comment